Contrary to popular belief, a lot more products come under the category of self care gifts than just sheet masks and bath bombs. From sleep aids to daily planners, any gift that provides some much-needed relaxation or encourages the forming of healthy new habits is guaranteed to go down a treat with someone who could really do with some TLC.
For someone who thrives on staying organised, some sort of daily planner or journal could be a good idea — while aromatherapy products or a sunrise alarm clock might make more sense for the friend who struggles to get to sleep. And that’s before we even start thinking about other important self-care practices, like drinking enough water, and getting enough sunlight.
With such a variety of different products to explore, you could potentially spend hours stressing over all the best wellness gifts – which feels very counterproductive! But luckily for you, the gals at GLAMOUR know a thing or two about self-care, and have curated this edit of all the best buys for helping that special someone hit reset.
The best self care gifts at a glance:
- Best Pampering Gift: ESPA Bergamot & Jasmine Bundle, £65.60, LookFantastic
- Best For Better Sleep: Lumie Bodyclock Glow 150, £89.99, Amazon
- Best For Anxiety: The Mela Weighted Blanket, £79, Aeyla
- Best For Forming Healthy New Habits: Joy Wellness Jounal, £29, Papier
- Best For Physical Health: Fitbit Inspire 2, £44, Amazon
Ahead, our full edit of the best self care gifts:
Read the full article here