Is it just us, or is coming up with the best Christmas gifts getting more tricky every year? Even when you finally land on a good idea, chances are you’ll realise you actually bought them the same thing last year — or, even worse, a cheeky family member will steal it from you, and then try and pretend that they totally came up with it themselves. The cheek!
Luckily for you, here at GLAMOUR, we’ve taken one for the team, and pulled together this ultimate list of all the best Christmas gifts to buy in 2023. When it comes to presents, we’ve truly got our fingers on the pulse — so you can count on there being something suitable for your hard-to-buy-for husband, pregnant pal, and everyone in-between. From affordable gift sets and stocking stuffers, to high-end jewellery and fashion buys, you’ll find every kind of Christmas gift in this list. Happy browsing!
Best Christmas gifts at a glance:
- Our top pick for women – Soft Lounge Sleep Set, £118, SKIMS
- Our top pick for men – DIOR Sauvage Spray Eau de Toilette, £97, John Lewis
- Our top stocking filler idea – Round Mini Shoulder Bag, £14.90, Uniqlo
- Our top TikTok gift idea – Stanley Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler, £38.92, Amazon
- Our fave gift for couples – Gold Metal Freestanding Wine Rack, £49.50, Oliver Bonas
Get festive with our round-up of the best Christmas gifts for everyone below.
Read the full article here